There are ways of helping The Empty Stocking Fund year round – sometimes for doing the everyday errands you’re already used to.
Other Ways to Give
Making a difference year-round has never been so simple. All you have to do is use your Kroger Plus Card. Once you’re enrolled, a portion of every purchase you make will earn rewards for The Empty Stocking Fund.
Signing up is as easy as 1-2-3.
- Click below to create an account and register your Kroger Plus Card online.
- Under Account Settings, go to Community Rewards and enter our Organization Number (97088) or search for us by name (Empty Stocking Fund)
- Shop at a Kroger near you and make sure to use your Kroger Plus Card!
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support your favorite charitable organization every time you shop, at no cost to you. AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service. It’s easy to sign up.
- Click the button below to get started.
- Choose your charity (The Empty Stocking Fund).
- Shop away knowing that a portion of each purchase goes to.
Georgia Gives Day
Over the past two years, Georgia Gives Day has helped The Empty Stocking Fund raise more than $6,000 for underprivileged Atlanta children. On November 17th we need your help to reach our goal of raising more funds than ever!